Lone Pine Farm provides top-quality full care for your trail/pleasure horse in a peaceful, private farm setting. Simply cross the road to miles of maintained bridle trails in the Sugarcreek MetroPark, ride in the 60’x100’ dust-controlled indoor arena or work your horse in the professionally installed 60’ round pen.
Stalls are fully matted and 10’x12’ in size (several even larger) and the bathroom/changing room has a fridge and is nicely appointed. Services include:
- Feedings twice per day, including feeding special owner-provided supplements if needed
- Constant access to fresh water via automatic waterer
- Mineral block/salt block always available
- Stalls cleaned once per day when horses turned in
- Bedding with ample wood shavings
- Parasite control/deworming schedule for all horses
- Daily inspections for injury or illness
Owner lives on property and has 25+ years of experience managing horses. Horses are on maximum turnout year-round. We believe a healthy horse is a turned-out horse. Spring/Summer/Fall horses on pasture daily. Boarding geldings only at this time.
Service provider agnostic: use our farrier or yours, use our vet or yours, use our dentist or yours. Boarded horses encompass a variety of breeds, with all primarily used for trail riding. No drama and boarders often trail or arena ride together.
For information on rate and availability, please email email@example.com or call/text 937.307.3652. Visit us on Facebook!